Professional 3D Printer
The ProJet 3500 HDMax uses MultiJet Printing technology to deliver robust, durable, high quality plastic parts. This model includes a high-speed printing mode, an expanded print envelope compared to other models in the range, and larger total part size.
Touchscreen controls and remote tablet and smart phone connectivity make operation easy and intuitive. These 3D printers use 3D Systems’ specially engineered VisiJet M3 Materials, offering UV-curable plastic, in a range of colors, translucencies and tensile strengths. White melt away wax is used for support material, making post-processing of parts easy and virtually labor-free.
Request A Quote: | | (303) 466-0900
The ProJet 3500 HDMax includes a High Speed printing mode, an expanded print envelope compared to other models in the range, and larger total part size.
Choose from a wide variety of quality VisiJet® materials.
- 3D Printing and Potomac Photonics Support Boston University’s Stem Cell Research
- Historic Windmills Recreated Using 3D Printing
- 3D Printing set to support SISSA’s research needs
- Lowering Cost and Reducing Production Time, ProJet 3D Printing Lets Turbine Technologies Soar
- EMYS Is Watching You: ProJet® HD 3000 Speeds Up Robotic Project
- Turning Wax into Silver
- ProJet® HDPlus 3D Printer and CAD/CAM Software Accelerate Development at Macboot®
- The ProJet® 3500 3D Printer Saves Citizen Watch Time and Money