Professional 3D Printer
The ProJet 3510 HDPlus uses MultiJet Printing (MJP) technology to deliver high-quality, durable plastic parts. This model has three different resolution modes for printing concept models, verification prototypes and patterns for pre-production and manufacturing. This 3D printer features a 60% expanded, high-definition build envelope and advanced print detail output compared to the 3510 SD and HD models.
A 16-micron print resolution delivers exceptional parts with unmatched micro-detail and surface quality using the VisiJet materials. These UV-cured plastic materials are available in a range of colors, translucencies and tensile strengths, with melt-away white wax as support material.
Request A Quote: | | (303) 466-0900
Build high-definition, hard plastic parts with impressive dimension and detail, with a bigger high-def build envelope, 3 different resolution modes and 16 micron print resolution
- Historic Windmills Recreated Using 3D Printing
- 3D Printing set to support SISSA’s research needs
- Lowering Cost and Reducing Production Time, ProJet 3D Printing Lets Turbine Technologies Soar
- EMYS Is Watching You: ProJet® HD 3000 Speeds Up Robotic Project
- Turning Wax into Silver
- ProJet® HDPlus 3D Printer and CAD/CAM Software Accelerate Development at Macboot®
- The ProJet® 3500 3D Printer Saves Citizen Watch Time and Money