Professional 3D Printer
Direct Manufacturing Functionality with SLA Technology
The ProJet 7000 uses stereolithography technology to create accurate and perfectly formed 3D printed parts and prototypes. The ProJet 7000 is available in 3 models, SD, HD and MP, with the largest build platform delivering 15 x 15 x 10 inches (380 x 380 x 250 mm) of available build space.
Used by aerospace, automotive, heavy equipment, consumer product and industrial designers, the ProJet 7000 SD provides the larger build sizes and a choice of materials. These include the VisiJet SL Flex, Tough, Clear, Black and more. VisiJet SL Clear is also USP Class VI certified, making it ideal for medical product manufacturing, especially in mass custom manufacturing. ProJet 7000 is widely used to create end-use electrical, automotive and consumer products manufacturing.
These printers delivery an accuracy of 0.001 – 0.002 inch per inch of part dimension and very fast printing speeds. Each printer is delivered with the 3D Manage software that enables easy build job setup, build optimization tools, parts stacking and nesting, and job monitoring.
Request A Quote: | | (303) 466-0900
- Up to 15 x 15 x 10 inch (380 x 380 x 250mm) Build sizes
- Choice of materials
- Fast and accurate, ideal for mass custom manufacturing
- USP CLass VI certified material available
- 3D Manage software provided
- Fujikon Takes Fast-Moving World of Headset Products to New Heights with 3D Systems’ SLA 3D Printing Technology
- 3D Printing Makes Thinkers into Doers
- EGR Gets Parts Made Quickly by Quickparts®
- 3D Medical Application Center Delivers Custom Implants Faster with Geomagic Freeform