Production 3D Printer
The ProX™ 500 Plus SLS system continues to redefine production in industries such as aerospace, automotive, electronics, customized medical devices, consumer products and those needing rapid tooling. With the elevated production capabilities and repeatable results of the ProX 500 Plus, service bureaus and large manufacturing operations can rethink entire product and supply chain strategies for advanced product performance and lower total manufacturing costs.
The ProX 500 Plus delivers injection molding-grade parts without expensive fixed tooling for mass complex and mass customized production. Parts from ProX-series SLS printers exhibit long-lasting, fab-grade durability and functionality as well as smooth surface finish.
A key element of the ProX 500 Plus’s industry-leading engineering capabilities is the addition of two exclusive high-performance materials to the DuraForm ProX line:
- DuraForm® ProX™ GF is a glass-filled polyamide (Nylon) material formulated for added stiffness and temperature resistance. For parts that will undergo thermal stress or those that require high rigidity—like aircraft and automotive parts, complex housings and enclosures—DuraForm ProX GF is the go-to material.
- DuraForm ProX AF+ material is an alloy-filled polyamide (Nylon) with a realistic cast-metal appearance, extreme tensile strength and high heat deflection properties. This material is perfect for manifolds and similar under-hood automotive models in addition to jigs and fixtures—any end-use or working prototypes that simulate casted aluminum components requiring high force loading.
- DuraForm ProX EX, a Nylon 11 material that provides exceptional impact strength, increased durability and remarkable flexibility. Applications with snap-fit designs, thin-walled parts and other fine-featured models are at their most robust in DuraForm ProX EX.
Request A Quote: | | (303) 466-0900
The ProX 500 Plus will be available in early 2015!
- Strong, end-use 3D printed parts are created without a need for tooling
- The ProX 500 Plus materials offer a choice of toughness, durability, extreme tensile-strength, and flexibility.
- The smooth surface finish right out of the printer demand minimal, if any, post processing